He said I’m cute
But I said I’m not
<<<>>>
He said I’m pretty
I blushingly said I’m not
<<<>>>>
He said I’m kind-hearted
I pushed him back and said I’m not
<<<>>>
He said I’m understanding
I laughed and said I’m not
<<<>>>
He said I’m adorable
I jolted and politely refused saying I’m not
<<<>>>>
He held my hand and said I’m compassionate
My heart started panting but my brain stern with the answer made me say
I’m not………….
<<<>>>
Finally when it was my turn::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey I like you
And he said……………… I do not……………………………..
Continued thus he further added:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
We were nothing but friends
And will be together till the end
To which my heart cried:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Where did I go wrong
Why can’t he hear the unsung song
<<<>>>
Now it goes without any say
That amidst joy my aching heart sway
<<<>>>>
Wondering whether I was fast
Stirring my past
Chuck it dude the life has to go on
And for refusing the precious thing will repent the moron…….
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
really cute yar! btw, wats wid the touchy stuff? *ahem ahem* :-D
ReplyDelete