TIME FLIES
MAN CRIES !!!!
Returning home is a great feeling….
But as I was browsing through my childhood photos a thought struck me which goes as follows….
Browsing through the photos I wonder…
Phase of life with innocence and tender…
Getting things before demand…
And no pending errands…
As the years went by…
Sitting here today I sigh…
For things have turned topsi turve…
And suddenly I notice the oldies with scurvy…
Arey !! what kind of life is this… ???
It gives us hug of joy and pain’s kiss…
As those old ones also had their childhood…
And so will we have our days in wood…
Down the line life cycle would start a new…
For you’ll have to nurture your hybrid product dude !!
Again will come the up’s and down’s…
With the old tune and new beats of same song…
Who knows if we’ll be there to see our grand and great grand kids…
Suddenly there is a hard pat on my back and my mind seizes…
My sister points towards the playing- wake up sid…
And I tell to myself this is how population increases…
Folks don’t get confused…this is complicated expression of simple ides of how population increases…
Just imagine we were toddlers, tomorrow we’ll have toddlers and this will go on and on…
This might look casual in the initial stage… but when earth would start resisting such drastic rise in the human population… its rage would result in devastating consequences…
Hope the issues affecting the environment get resolved and MOTHER EARTH remains the way we got it… such that it can be gifted to our successors… for them to cherish its beauty and nurture it…. !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment