Thursday, December 9, 2010

SELF RENAISSANCE

SELF RENAISSANCE

Eyes are closed
Hands are joined
I bow my head
And silently cry…

I see myself amidst fog
Fog of dullness miseries and misfortune
Weepy as I ask
“Oh God… when can I hear my summer tune…??”

I know I alone am not suffering
Since many are there in this world
I know “you” wanna make me tougher
I fear what if all goes in vain…

Gradually as I retreat to the door
I’m taken aback
Just to find the door shut
And that I’m trapped…

I turn towards that tiny idol
And wonder in desolation
“Are you with me ?? “
Because this orphan has no habitation…

As nature’s execution is prefixed
Upon me befalls another boulder
I’m standing alone in a dark room
With no supporting shoulder…

I cry aloud
I bang my head
But the vacuum room also
Is turning against the “dead”…

Unconscious there I lay
With no further hope
Towards that structured mud I stretch my hand
Like a dope…

Scornfully I question “What have you done for me ??”
“What are you doing now ??”
“What possibly can you do ??"
“Because like me you’re a corpse too"…

After this utter of yell
The room is in silence
Only a peaceful sound of breath
And emergence of a faint brightness…

With not much time its all bright and sunny
Air filled with fragrance and my breathe as sweet as honey
Unknowingly I’m up, gripped to ground
With my weary wrinkles ripped and mentally strong…

Calls out to me a soothing tune
Surrounds me a veil of care
Gushingly flows within me an energy
And a warning calling “Dare you scare"…

“Honey… life is meaningless;
If it were to be just happiness
And this is not permanent but transient
As, after dawn follows darkness…

Everything you encounter has a purpose,
And everything that befalls isn’t beyond your control
Because hidden beneath is a small lesson
So even when gloomy just tumble and roll…

Never cease you belief in me
Because never will I betray you
I…the creator and destroyer
Will ensure that your downfall is sued… “

A terrible jerk that sheds my dream
And I open my eyes to find an empty train
As I step out on the platform
It starts to rain…

As I walk back home that day
Preoccupied with that strange dream
I enter my apartment
And sit down with my cappuccino that has extra cream…

Sipping my coffee
I feel a little different
Because first time in last 6 months
I feel as if I paid off my hunger rent…

My tummy is filled completely
Refreshed after a warm shower
I proceed to my resting chamber
Cozily I slip into my blanket cover…

Awaken by a new morning
Filled with new hopes and aspiration
I look at the new me in the mirror and say –
“Beware dull and gloomy days… now starts my mission… that is…
YOUR TERMINATION… “

No comments:

Post a Comment