Tuesday, January 18, 2011

YOUR DAUGHTER

Walking along the busy road
Trying to reach my stop 10 minutes early, I manage
Getting into the bus and grab a window seat
To have a half an hour nap before reaching college…

Putting my headphones under the A.C. I sit
Casually resting with my bag to left I sleep
My mouth half open and head hung low
Ssshhh the sleep is deep…

Half way through I’m abruptly awake
Because the dream I saw
Was ugly,
But not fake…

A dream so correct
But will never turn true
A dream that lucidly shows my mistakes
For which I should repent, trust me I do…

Why it’ll never turn true
Is because you’ll never come to know
Since all happened so privately
And when I confront them now I go low…

I’m being told that
Whatever happened wasn’t a sin
It was just an adolescence fantasy
Bursted by my innocence pin…

Every time I think about this
I’m so disturbed
Damn it!! Where were my senses
And were logics all curbed??...

I’m sorry Ma and Pa
I can’t tell you many things
If only I could delete few chapters of my life
“My life song” happily I would sing…

Not only now but
I would repent for the mistakes whole through my life
As for others these faults are nothing
But they aren’t approved by my conscience…

I promise to you Ma and Pa that one day
“She’s my daughter” with proud you’ll tell
Because now I have become more responsible
And won’t repeat the same mistakes as I have already fell…

From this juncture
I’ll strive to take my life to higher levels
And will prove your worth
Without getting caught in the plot made by “clever”…

Life has given me another chance
Which won’t go in vain
I love you guys so much
I’ll definitely justify your hard work and pain…

No comments:

Post a Comment